Allow yourself something special!
Speyer and its old town as well as the immediate surrounding offer you numerous opportunities to spend your holidays. Take your time to visit all our sightseeing spots, stroll through our old city and the 'Maximilianstraße', visit the museums of Speyer or explore the surrounding by bicycle. Here you can find a collection of activities for your varied short holidays:
In the exhibition 'Königreich Pfalz' in the historical museum of Speyer you see how the Palatinate was shaped between 1816 and the 20th century.
For groups of 10 persons or more:
A welcome drink (Christina-Bräu- a special beer for the exhibition) and freshly baked pretzles.
Dinner (3-course menu)
Entry cards to the exhibition 'Königreich Pfalz'
Guided tour through Speyer
Dinner (3-course menu)
Arrangement including 2 overnight stays
Standart Double Room Euro 190,00 per person
Comfort Double Room Euro 200,00 per person
Single Room Euro 230,00 per person
2000 years of the history of Speyer
Speyerer protestation in 1529
On this arrangement go back in time to the world of the protestation in 1529.
- Welcome drink (Domhof-beer) and pretzles
- Dinner (3-course menu)
- Guided tour 'On the tracks of the protestation'. You will visit different important spots and places. Duration: 2 hours
- Guided tour in historical clothes: Feel the disputes of the citizens from 1529. Walk through all the small streets and discover the teaching of Martin Luther. Duration: 1,5 hours
- Dinner (3-course menu) in our brew-house
For groups of 10 or more persons.
Throughout the year from Fridays to Sundays for groups of 10 or more persons. A weekend full of history of Speyer and masterly brewing.
2 overnight stays with breakfast.
Dinner 'The beer experience' a 4-course beer-menu:
- White cheese with freshly baked 'Kornspitzstangen' (a german pastry)
- 1 homemade DOMHOF-light-beer (0,3 l)
- Cream of potato soup with basil croûtons
- 1 homemade DOMHOF-dark-beer (0,3 l)
- Pork medaillons with Sauce Bercy (bacon, pearl onion, mushrooms) and potato croquettes
- 1 homemade DOMHOF-wheat-beer (0,3 l)
- Warm apple strudel with vanilla sauce
- Guided sightseeing tour through Speyer '2000 years of Speyer - living history'
- We serve you bavarian veal sausages with freshly baked pretzles
|Arrangement including 2 overnight stays|
|per person in a Standart Double Room||
|per person in a Comfort Double Room||
|in a Single Room||